Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

My hollwen story


One Halloween my friends and I were going trick-or-treating in our neighbourhood. Down the street from us was an old deserted house that everyone thought was haunted. My mother said, "Don't you dare go near that house!" Naturally, her warning made us even more curious. We went to the house and rang the bell. There was no answer. We tried the door. It was unlocked, so we entered the house. The door slammed shut behind us and....... Then the darkness crowded around us. Then sounds that were never heard before got louder and closer. Eyes appeared from dark corners. Shadows closed in on us. Terrible noises came from dark scary places. My friends and I followed a voice to a door at the end of the haunted houses hallway. Then we all stopped with fright from the top of our heads to the tip of our toes. Our teeth shook making chattering sounds. We all felt unsafe. But what we hadn't read was the sign outside that said “Beware! enter if you dare!
if you  enter you must  take the risk of your life to get out”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.