Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

My metals and trophies

In 2013 i got a gold metal for  baseball and i got and trophy and a metal for netball  it inspired me how it is to get awards for playing sports  this is my metal for baseball1























In 2013 i got a gold metal for  baseball and i got and trophy and a metal for netball  it inspired me how it is to get awards for playing sports  this is my metal for baseball and here is my netball  trophy and metal's 






























1 comment:

Lisa Jones said...

One day a gentleman in somewhat of a bind brought several trophies to Paul to be engraved. Baseball trophy At that moment the brothers realized that this was the business opportunity they had been waiting for and they started Dinn Brothers Trophies in the fall of 1956 in Holyoke

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.